Rate and Review us on Google
You can also review us on Facebook
Soft Touches Aesthetics Complaints procedure.Soft Touches Aesthetics strives to provide high quality care and treatment to everyone who attends our clinic. However, sometimes, expectations are not met and patients feel that they have a cause to raise a complaint.
All patients have the right to be listened to and to be treated with; confidentiality, respect, sensitivity and dignity. If a complaint is raised we would like to ensure that the issues raised are fully investigated as quickly as possible and in an amicable way, without causing any further upset or distress.
Soft Touches Aesthetics welcomes concerns, compliments and complaints as valuable feedback. This will assist us in learning from experiences in order to improve care and treatment in order to ensure that the service provided is to the highest standard.
You can complain in writing or verbally, patients should make their complaints as soon as possible to enable us to investigate the concern. However, if you are unable to raise your concerns as soon as possible, you should submit your complaint within 12 months of the incident that caused the problem or within 12 months of discovering that you have a problem. Due to the nature of the treatment and longevity of the procedures prompt reporting allows for a more accurate investigation. However, in some instances this time frame can be extended.
Aims and Objectives
• Soft Touches Aesthetics aims to provide high quality service that meets the needs to patients and visitors
• Soft Touches Aesthetics welcome feedback from patients and staff regarding the quality of the care and treatment provided
• Soft Touches Aesthetics are committed to an effective and fair complaints process.
• Soft Touches Aesthetics support a culture of openness and willingness to learn from incidents including complaints.
• All complaints regardless of the severity are treated without prejudice with an emphasis on resolving the problem.
How to complain
• Complaints can be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or an appointment can be made to to discuss your concerns in person to the clinic manager.
.• Please provide as much information as possible in order to allow Soft Touches Aesthetics to investigate fully.
• Provide contact details in case we need to contact you for further information.
• Details of the service and location of the service you want to complain about.
• A clear description of what you want to complain about and when this happened.
• Any relevant documentation/photographs.
If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we would need their consent in writing before we can proceed in investigating the complaint.
What happens next?
Soft Touches Aesthetics will acknowledge the complaint no later than the third working day after the complaint is received.
Investigating the complaint
The complaint will be investigated (internally or by an independent practitioner as deemed appropriate). Once investigated you will receive the findings of the investigation, this will include an explanation of any lessons learned and or changes as a result of the findings if appropriate.
How long will it take?
We aim to investigate complaints within 28 days, however, this will depend on the complexities of what is being investigated. We will keep you updated throughout the complaints process.
We hope that you feel comfortable raising your concerns and thank you for being open, you will not be discriminated against or suffer any recrimination as a result of making a complaint. All complaints are treated with the strictest confidence.
This will include:
• An expression of regret for the harm or distress suffered.
• An explanation or information about what is known.
• There will not be any speculation or blame.
• Lessons learnt/ changes to service provision.
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the investigation you can contact cosmetic redress.
By phone 0345 362 3123
Reviewed January 2021